– some warmth during the up-from-under portion of today’s program, otherwise not much, kinda in-zap-out
– one of my guys loves Friday like I do – another one of my guys was looking forward to seeing my Mom on Monday
– waiting for my guys to test the machine this morning I met another patient in the girls waiting area (they’re segregated by gender – for patient privacy – which is a pretty good thing – lots of people are more modest and more freaked out about that stuff than me, and that’s fine too), “Dana” and we had a nice chat while waiting for our respective machines (I think she’s either the 8:00am or 8:15am slot on one of the other two machines in the place).
– lightheadedness/dizziness, fatigue, nausea: at the end of my morning walk around my work block, just as I was getting back around to my building I got all three kinda at once. I had started to become worried that this journal was gonna get boring, but this cancer thing really is an hour-by-hour, day-by-day thing. Kinda like the weather in Hawaii – wait 5 minutes and it’ll change.
– yeah, so 11:00am, nearly on the dot, as I’m coming back from taking my morning walk around the block I ran out of gas. I guess I’m pretty done for the week.
– I know these twice a day short walks are good for me, on a number of levels, but today, they both seemed to just make me more tired than I was before. The afternoon one seems to be “hitting the wall #2” today alone.
Copyright Ridingthebcrollercoaster.com 2012 All Rights Reserved.