– a weird cold burning in the lower lateral portion of the breast during the down-from-above portion
– a clean machine today! 🙂
– clearly I’m doing some better after a weekend where nobody got in my face about anything (but I Do Not feel rested starting a new workweek) – when we were going over my side effects I’m having and the meds I’m taking to manage them, I told my ROnc I’m aware of and consciously managing my CNS depressants – therefore, taking Benadryl to sleep and Tylenol #3 for pain management (although I’m likely to be upping my use of that some because I’m still getting too frequent and severe breakthrough pain), but I’m saving my Ativan for the next time I want to drop-kick someone’s head. 🙂 There was laughter throughout the room and she thought that was a very good use of that particular medication.
– so it seems my nipple issues are normal, or in the doctor’s words nipple sensitivity is common. Mm-hm, so my nipple getting hard for no good reason and thereby causing me pain is common, so glad to know that. Despite my (ongoing) concerns, I must be gooping up enough and with the right stuff ‘cuz the boob is Not Yet lobstered. Woohoo!
– more frequent breakthrough pain up to almost a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10
– lightheadedness/shaking: I’m guessing this is from a blood sugar issue since all I could think of when this started was FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, and when I ate a big bowl of cereal with raisins and most of a large banana (then ate the rest of the banana), I started to feel better. It seems that lumberjack appetite is still here (‘cuz I’m thinking of having a peanut butter sandwich too).
– fatigue: was yawning on my drive from RTher to Work, and at 11:00am I could easily lay down and close my eyes.
Copyright Ridingthebcrollercoaster.com 2012 All Rights Reserved.