Thank you so much to anotheronewiththecancer for the Reality Blog Award nomination! I am so grateful that what sometimes just feels to me like selfish whining actually Helps someone else!
The rules for this award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you √
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them √
- Answer the 5 questions presented √
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs √
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere √
1. If you could change one thing what would you change?
The obvious answer would probably be to not have cancer, but I’m not sure if that’s true. Oh, who am I kidding, trying to be all noble and shit – it probably is the answer.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
It’s funny that this question shows up for me today. We chanced into this conversation last night at Support Group, so my answer is 35, same as it was last night.
3. What one thing really scares you?
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
In retrospect, I would have answered this question as becoming a writer, but this blog’s existence means that dream has been completed. Not sure what the next uncompleted dream is, will have to think on it…
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I don’t know that there is anyone else I want to be instead of me, even for a day.
For those who’ve been reading me, my answers to the above questions are very uncharacteristically short, with really no explanation whatsoever. I’ve got something weighing on my mind just now and it’s taking up almost all of my mental energy for the moment, so these answers are short and sweet. These questions may (if I feel like expanding on my answers later) or may not (if I don’t feel like it) become their own posts in the future.
In return, I would like to nominate the following Bloggers (love their blogs):
Copyright Ridingthebcrollercoaster.com 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved.