Who gets the reference?
– reading in bed
– pedicure/nail fill @ the Nail Forum – Porter Ranch
– underarm waxing – wasn’t sure it was a good idea, but decided to go for it because I did not want to shave (I figured more risk of doing damage shaving than by an experienced aesthetician doing a quick wax – which would also last nearly the duration of my RTher).
– reading in bed
– quickie dinner @ home with Hubby
– vaping with Hubby
Otherwise known as “something to have Apple Blossom Honey on.” I woke up this morning wanting some of the apple blossom honey we picked up in Oak Glen last weekend. I woke up from my nap to find Hubby in his room . . .
[Yes, we do not share a bedroom. We haven’t for oh, 15 years or so? It’s partly because he snores, and partly due to changing and incompatible work schedules over the years. Don’t worry, when we wanna play, we have a whole house to do it in, plus two beds we’re not afraid to mess up ‘cuz they both get slept in every night. 🙂 And, Hubby having his own room serves us in another way than just letting us both sleep – it lets him deal with my need for a tidy, sparely decorated house – by giving him a place Not to have to keep things cleaned up to my standards,]
So, anyway , earlier this morning while we were downstairs hanging out I was trying to find something to have honey on for breffast, asking if he felt like eating (and well, making) pancakes – did we have a pour-liquid-and-shake Biscuit jug (I didn’t want either of us to spend half the day cooking)? But that didn’t work out, and I Finally felt like if I lay down I could Actually Nap! So I did that, and woke up to find Hubby having cereal and went to find myself a carrier for the honey I wanted. Turns out (after eating a breakfast of actual food with protein and stuff) the carrier of the day was a buttered waffle, previously frozen and now toasted golden brown and warm. 🙂 Then I wrote this post, and now I think I’ll go have the other waffle left in the bag in the box in the freezer, toasted with butter and Apple Blossom Honey, of course. . .
– breffast #2 = waffle #2
– more blogging
– eating yummy dinner (pork roast, broccoli, potatoes) cooked by Hubby
– watching tv off the DVR with Hubby (Castle, Once Upon a Time)